Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lets Here It For DIYing and hobbies!

What would life be with out Do-It-Yourself projects and those odd hobbies you love? I for one would die. I really enjoy buiding anything and everything from scratch; on occasion I like following a plan. But most of the time, (and to the dismay of my parents) I go in my own direction and figure things out. The thing is, 6 outa 10 times I completly destroy the materials I need. Guess who usually foots the bill for theses mistakes? My parents. But they still support my haphazard approach for building things. Later on this week I will be posting a few of my projects, such as a zip gun, steampunked ipod, and a wired bomb detonator. If you have freetime go to these websites for ideas on DIYing and Expanding Those Hobbies

Indymogul.com-Great for those homebrewe movie makers that need cheap efficient props

Kipkay.com-Good for relativley cheap weekend projects

http://www.youtube.com/user/makemagazine?blend=1&ob=4-Fun, more expensive weekend projects and good source for learning about electronic components.

Instructables.com-Anything and everything you want to do-whether you want to make a lightsaber or making easter baskets

Wonderhowto.com-Like instructables but it comes with videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment